West Side Recreation & Park District
Skip to nav
Karate classes will focus on technique, strength, self-defense and self-control. All skill levels will be covered; beginners to advanced. New students are welcome at any time as space permits. Instructor John Dodson is a 2nd Degree Black Belt and certified instructor.
Limited STOP Scholarship funds are available.
STOP Application - Karate
1. If interested, please submit an application at the link above.
2. We will contact you with the status of your application within 3 business days of submission.
3. Approval must be given in advance and prior to registration; we are unable to reimburse you if you choose to register and pay in full before we have reviewed your application.
4. A maximum of 25% of fees will be awarded.
5. STOP applications do not guarantee you a space in class; register early for programs that may have limited enrollment.