West Side Recreation & Park District
Skip to nav
Sophomore: Ages 9-10
Jr. Varsity: Ages 11-12
Varsity: Ages 13-14
*league age as of 11/15/2021
Cheerleaders will participate on the team for their age division.
Fee: $200 per participant
Registration deadline: Sunday, June 27
Fees may be paid in full or in payments
$70 - initial payment, due by registration deadline
$65 - due no later than August 1
$65 - due no later than September 1
Limited STOP Scholarship funds are available.
Application deadline: Wednesday, June 23
1. If interested, please submit an application at the link below.
2. We will contact you with the status of your application within 3 business days of submission.
3. Approval must be given in advance and prior to registration; we are unable to reimburse you if you choose to register and pay in full before we have reviewed your application.
4. A maximum of $50 per participant will be granted.
STOP Application: http://wsrpdonline.myrec.com/info/household/members/custom_forms/add.aspx?FormID=16
* Wildcatters Cheer is run independently of Golden Empire Youth Football & Cheer.
* Cheerleaders will participate in HOME GAMES ONLY; there will be no travel or cheering for out-of-town games.
* Cheerleaders will be placed on teams according to their age division only.
Tentative program info - more details available soon:
* Practices begin: early-mid July (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday)
* Games: mid-late August through late October or early November