West Side Recreation & Park District
Skip to nav
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This fun class focuses on the basics of Gymnastics! All skill levels are welcome. Classes are ongoing and held monthly. New students may join at any time as space permits.
**At this time, we have a waiting list for classes. Please contact us at 661-763-4246 for more information or to pay for the next month's class fees if you are a returning student or check your email for a registration payment code.
Who: Grades K+
When: Monday and/or Wednesday Evenings
Beginner Class: 5:00-6:00 p.m.
Advanced Class: 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Where: Community Center Auditorium
Instructor: Sydnei Hale
$35 - Wednesdays (1 Day/Week)
$50 - Mondays and Wednesdays (2 Days/Week)
Classes are subject to cancellation if minimum registration numbers are not met by the end of the first week of classes each month.
Limited STOP Scholarship funds are available.
Application deadline: No later than the 20th of the month before class fees are due.
STOP Application - Gymnastics
1. If interested, please submit an application at the link above.
2. We will contact you with the status of your application within 3 business days of submission.
3. Approval must be given in advance and prior to registration; we are unable to reimburse you if you choose to register and pay in full before we have reviewed your application.
4. A maximum of 25% of fees, per child (per month) will be granted.
5. STOP applications do not guarantee you a space in class; register early for programs that may have limited enrollment.