West Side Recreation & Park District
Skip to nav
This fun class introduces basic gymnastic routines. Students will learn memorization skills, coordination, balance, spatial awareness, colors, counting and interact with others their age in an interactive environment. Classes are ongoing and held monthly. New students may join at any time as space permits.
Who: Ages 3-5
When: Wednesday Afternoons
Time: 4:00-4:30 p.m.
Where: Community Center Auditorium
Instructor: Sydnei Hale
Fee: $25 per month
Classes are subject to cancellation if minimum registration numbers are not met by the end of the first week of classes each month.
Limited STOP Scholarship funds are available.
Application deadline: No later than the 20th of the month before class fees are due.
STOP Application - Tiny Tot Gymnastics
1. If interested, please submit an application at the link above.
2. We will contact you with the status of your application within 3 business days of submission.
3. Approval must be given in advance and prior to registration; we are unable to reimburse you if you choose to register and pay in full before we have reviewed your application.
4. A maximum of 25% of fees, per child (per month) will be granted.
5. STOP applications do not guarantee you a space in class; register early for programs that may have limited enrollment.