West Side Recreation & Park District
Skip to nav
Dance Classes run September through May each year for ages 3 and older. Instructor is Vicky Waugh.
Enrollment is available July thorough the first week of December each season. (As space permits.)
In order for students (and classes) to prepare for the annual Dance Recital each May, no new students are allowed after December.
Update (August 24):
The class for Grades 2-3 (Tuesday, 6:00pm) has reached maximum capacity. If you'd like to be placed on a waiting list, please give us a call (661-765-6677, press 0 at menu) or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot guarantee participation for waiting list students, but it will help us plan and/or accommodate students if/when space becomes available. Thank you!
* * * * *
Limited STOP Scholarship funds are available.
Application deadline: No later than the 25th of the month before class fees are due.
STOP Application - Dance
1. For monthly payments (October 2023 - May 2024), please submit an application by clicking on the link above.
2. Applications must be submitted no later than the 25th of the month before fees are due. (For example, if you are requesting funds for October 2023, application must be submitted no later than September 25, 2023).
3. Applications submitted late will not be approved.
4. We will contact you with the status of your application within 5 business days of submission.
5. A maximum of 25% of fees, per child (per month) will be granted.