Franklin Field Recreation Complex - Pavilion 3
Facility Area Information
281 E. Cedar Street
Log In to Reserve
Taft, CA 93268
- Smaller pavilion located between Pavilions 1 & 2 and between Wilson and Oliver outfields.
- Eight 8-foot tables
- 2 BBQ Pits – 15”x20”
- The pavilion is equipped with electrical outlets and lighting.
- Bounce Houses are permitted.
- $40 for 4 hours.
- Reservations must be made in four-hour blocks.
- Vehicles: No motor vehicles are allowed inside the parks, on the fields, or on any driveways leading to the parks or fields.
- Trash: Customer must clean up pavilion after use. Place all trash into trash receptacles. If you feel your event will need addition trash services, you must provide it.
- Water Slides: Water slides are not permitted at Pavilion 3 at Franklin Field Complex.
- Reservation Time: Reservation is scheduled for the time block you have reserved. Set up and clean up must occur during this time. The facility will not be accessible to you outside of your reservation time.
- Issues: If you have any issues with other people at your site, contact law enforcement. Kern County Sheriff Department (661)391-7500.